Production Supervisor (Position Information)
1. Be responsible for organizing, arranging, supervising, executing and managing production work.
2. Be responsible for the pre-job training of the Ministry of Production.
3. Assist in supervising specific production operations.
4. Be responsible for the production and operation of key points.
5. Be responsible for assigning production technicians according to production tasks.
6. Be responsible for auditing production records, deviation analysis and batch production summary.
7. Be responsible for issuing blank production records on time.
8. Responsible for other tasks assigned by the leadership.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in bioengineering, biotechnology, biochemistry and molecular biology, immunology and medicine, etc.
2.3 years experience in production and management of in vitro diagnostic reagents;
3. Familiar with in vitro diagnostic reagent regulations or GMP regulations.
R&D Engineer (Position Information)
1. Responsible for the research and development of in vitro diagnostic kit (immunofluorescence quantitative) and its production and transformation.
1. Over 3 years'experience in research and development of in vitro diagnostic reagent immunofluorescence quantitative products and production and transformation. Successful precedents in the development and registration of fluorescence quantitative products are preferred.
2. Bachelor degree or above, major in immunology, molecular biology, microbiology, bioengineering, biotechnology, basic medicine, laboratory science, etc.
3. Have a high sense of responsibility, strong communication, coordination and organizational skills, good professional quality and team spirit;
4. Familiar with product registration management and related technical guidelines; Familiar with quality system R&D site assessment requirements and related documents.